Black is always a classic and for me a closet staple, but I am loving the way it’s showing up in home decor recently. Clean lines and accents in places you might not expect like matte faucets and trending library lights.
1. Wire chairs are one of the places I love to see black accent a room. Mixed with other styles for a room with intrigue that can’t be defined by one style.
2. I love the twist on botanicals in this contrasting art. Great as a standalone piece or paired with similar for a gallery wall.
3. A black finish on this modern mirror. Looks great against white walls or siding.
4. You may be seeing a trend in my favorite store right now from one week to the next, Club Monaco has some great pieces right now like this lace dress. (Currently on sale with free shipping)
5. I love black walls to make a smaller room actually feel bigger. One of my favorite black paints right now is Tricorn Black by Sherwin Williams.
6. Quite possibly my favorite black trend at the moment – black faucets with a matte finish. Sleek and modern and a fun alternative to stainless steel or brass.
7. Another one of my favorite trends right now are swing arm/library style sconces. I love how designers are putting them in unexpected places right now like in the kitchen over the sink.
8. Another CM favorite, these high-waisted black shorts.
9. Last but not least, always love a chunky heel and the lace up style heel with fringe for summer.