Our Wedding at Brookgreen Gardens
With a lot of work-in-progress projects happening at the house - decorating our dining room and tiling our screened in porch - I wanted to take today to share some photos from our wedding this past April and shout out to the wonderful vendors who made it possible.
We got married in Pawleys Island, SC at this beautiful garden and historical landmark, Brookgreen Gardens. The property is a 9,100 acres old rice field plantation turning non-profit sculpture garden and wildlife preserve. It's breathtaking. As our minister said, it's a "thin place." A term deemed for those rare locales where the distance between heaven and earth collapses.
These amazing photos were taken by our Charleston based photographer, Marni Rothschild. Scroll down for the rest of the amazing vendors we worked with.
- Photography -Marni Rothschild Pictures
- Ceremony + Reception - Brookgreen Gardens
- Videography - Artistic Eye Productions
- Officiant - Rev. Wil Keith, Holy Cross Faith Memorial Episcopal Church
- Gown - Romona Keveza
- Hair - Erin Sevin Vee
- Veil – Toni Federici
- Shoes- Harriet Wilde
- Bridesmaid Dress - Love Lane, Grace Dress
- Groom's and Groomsman Bow Ties – Brackish
- Flowers - Blossoms Events
- Catering - Austins Ocean One
- Ceremony + Cocktail Hour Music – Seth G.
- Reception Music – Super Deluxe