Looks I Love No. 4 - Summer Color Inspiration
I'm not waiting for the summer solstice, in my book summer is already in full swing. This week's looks I love is all about color inspiration for the summer with soft blues, powder pinks, white and wicker. The off-the-shoulder trend is hot this summer, and I love this flirty petal pink dress for the season. Add powder pink to your decor by refinishing an second-hand piece with this chalk paint or add a relaxed vibe to any room easy with this summer basket or woven pendant.
1. A summery basket is a perfect addition to any room whether it's another laundry basket or a place to store pillows in your family room.
3. It's called a bahamas pendant for a reason. Get immediate summer vibes with this light fixture.
4. A monochromatic white outfit is a summer staple. Refresh your white clothes for the season with this outfit.
5. It's appetizer season and this cheese knife set is really pretty with its floral etching.
6. This petal pink dress is such a fun staple for the summer.
8. A fun floral dress for summer from Rebecca Taylor
9. Love this modern daybed from Jonathan Adler for an office or bench for a family room.