1. These shoes have been my favorite of the season. Not your typical look for Sperrys, these shoes are super comfortable, stylish and cool for a closed toe shoe for summer.
2. I love this powder blue patterned rug as an affordable option for really any room in the house.
3. Off-the-shoulder is a trend this summer and I love how this shirt from Club Monaco combines powder blue with the off the shoulder look.
5. This pillow is a classic blue and white mix and a great traditional print to mix with a more contemporary or modern designs scheme for a transitional look – a
6. I love this white cabinet spotted in the founder of Womanista’s Nashville home.
7. Awesome DIY project for a brass plant hanger.
8. A simple and sweet touch for a powder room bathroom with this pineapple embroidered hand towel.
9. I just picked up this dress for the summer and love the casual and worn in demin. It’s super soft!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!