Looks I Love - No. 1
We've made it. It's Friday. I don't know about you, but I am pumped for the weekend. I am SO close to finishing my latest furniture refurbish project with just a few coats of polycrylic left to apply and the wait for the weekend is killing me. If you follow me on Instagram you've seen a sneak peak, but I can't wait to share the full before and after next week.
This week, I'm kicking off a new Friday post series of Looks I Love to kick off inspiration for the weekend - especially if your a weekend project fiend like me ;).
Looks I Love
1. Lucite and brass cabinet pulls, what's not to love! I like these for a bathroom vanity or potentially my next furniture refurb.
2. Light blue accents are getting the love this Spring season. Cute slouchy leather clutch in light blue at Club Monaco.
4. A muted green and cream color combo in this relaxed tee.
5. Gilded gold leaf orb is perfect for coffee table or shelf styling.
6. Taking a note from eucalyptus, I'm loving the look of a muted green paint color.
7. I just bought these brass bamboo cabinet pulls for my latest furniture refurb and love them! They are a great weight that makes them feel like quality and come in a range of lengths and finishes.
8. This chest is awesome!! I love love love the tassels. Mad inspiration.
9. Sticking with the tassel look, cute tassel fringe tank for the summer.
Have a great weekend!